Moving to North Carolina? The Ultimate NC Relocation Guide is a newcomers directory of quality North Carolina businesses, refreshed daily from Apex, NC. The East Coast Marketing Lady will be collecting and collating the state's information that is in separate, difficult to find places all over the internet, in local bookstores and on newsstands to make a newcomer's transition to NC easier.
The Ultimate NC Relocation Guide is strikingly different because the spotlight is shared by all who advertise; all advertisers have a banner ad on their industry page and all can promote specialty products for direct sale. Web page updates will be done "Johnny-on-the-spot" daily. This approach give the small business owner a leg up. Rather than having to budget $3000-$7500/issue for a bi-annual print ad, business owners can focus on giving more substantial gifts and offers to newcomers who find them first surfing the web.
The Ultimate NC Relocation guide is going to go far beyond the typical list and link directory; it is offering a full package PR success blueprint. Here are some of the amazing benefits that will be offered:
1. Press Releases will be posted that put small businesses in the spotlight and give them valuable backlinks.
2. Videos from youtube and vimeo will be included.
3. Events, open houses, and special sales seen nowhere else will be posted.
4. Every company will be given the opportunity to shine in the top banner position.
6. Newcomer names will be collected using five different opt-in sign up forms. FL accounts for 32,000 new residents moving to NC annually; Virginia, 29,000 ; South Carolina, 27,000 ; New York, 27,000; California, 20,000 new residents. [Stats from News and Observer, October 2019]
7. Slideshows and product magazines will be featured.
8. New site pages and articles will be written upon request.
9. Customer testimonials, an owner's mission statement, a photograph album--all are included in one flat fee.
10. In sum, this site is not a franchise; it has one publisher who will be responding to all inquiries within 30 minutes by call, text or email.
And, best of all is the Price: You will not be paying anywhere close to $3000-$7500 every six months to reach the same target market--newcomers to NC!
Our Total Cost fits any marketing budget: $100/month if you book by November 15th.
[Price will increase to $150/month after that date!]
A six month minimum commitment is required. Those that pay for six months in full will receive an additional month FREE!
You will be sent an invoice from SQUARE authorizing recurring monthly payments from the Marketing Lady using the CC you have put on file.
Need a website? Have us design one using our 2020 Blueprint for Success. Go to www.eastcoastmarketinglady.com